This Article Shows You how to install wordpress manually direct to your domain in your web hosting from example.com/wordpress to example.com. WordPress is the best platform for the Bloggers or anyone who want want to make website without any coding. Many people struggle to apply WordPress Theme to their main directory manually. Follow this steps on how to Install wordpress manually on Godaddy through Web Hosting.
Note : Install it very carefully by reading all the information we provided
Steps to Install WordPress Manually on GoDaddy :
After Logging in your GoDaddy Account , Click on manage on Web Hosting
WEBSITE & DOMAINS IN WEB HOSTING :
After clicking on manage on Web Hosting you will redirected to Websites & Domains, then scroll down and you will see Applications option click on it.
Install WordPress Manually :
After clicking on Applications you will see WordPress in it, do not click the button (Install) hurrily , their will be a dropdown button then Click on Install ( custom )
Uploading Wordpress Manually to Directory :
After Clicking on Custom Install, Agree the terms & conditions and you will be redirected to submission page fill in details as we provide you
- Leave Blank in Specify the location where this web application should be installed.
- Provide Administrative User Name & Password.
- Provide Administrators Email.
- Desired Site name will be the Header in home page.
- Database name & User name.
- Follow all the instructions correctly, such that you can install wordpress manually on to your server and on to your directory.
Hurray its done now login into your account and manage themes and posts, hope this article helped to install wordpress manually.