Windows 10 , new operating system from Microsoft has already won millions of hearts. 6.7 million people have already installed Windows 10 in their Pc, Laptop & Tablets. Fresh design, new Start menu (similar to windows 7), Microsoft Edge and ability to add multiple desktops are the top features whole world is loving. Positive reviews from many like Cnet, The Verge, Engadget, PCWorld, ZDNet, CNN, New York Times, & WinBeta has boosted Windows 10 OS to install it.
Steps to Install Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit :
There are three ways to install Windows 10,
1. Upgrading your Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8.1 PC by either ISO files, USB or directly by Reserving Windows 10 shown in Notifications.
2. Buy a new PC or Laptop with Windows 10 already installed in it.
3. Buy a license key online from Microsoft.
System Requirements :
OS : Windows 7 SP1 (Genuine) or Windows 8.1 Upgrade (Genuine) & Internet Connection
RAM : 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2gb for 64-bit
Processor : 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
Hard Disk Space : 16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit OS
Graphics Card : DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
Display : 800×600
How to Reserve Your Free Upgrade :
If you are using Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8.1 “Genuine” Operating System, you will see an windows icon showing “Windows 10 is coming. Get it for free” click on it and enter email address to get your Windows 10 free upgrade. If you are not getting this icon then visit Microsoft Support Page for help.
Downloading and Installing Windows 10 Manually Using USB or DVD :
To install Windows 10 through USB or DVD, first Download Media Creation Tool for 32-bit or 64-bit .
Make sure you have :
- Internet connection
- Back up your files
- USB or DVD must have 4 GB of storage (USB & DVD must be blank because any content on it will be deleted)
- Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Product Key ( Product is located inside the box in which Windows DVD came in or on the DVD)
- System Requirements ( As mentioned above)
After Downloading files using Media creation tool follow these instructions,
1. Run Media Creation Tool
2. Select Create installation media for another PC
3. Select Language, Edition, and Architecture
4. Select USB flash drive
After clicking on Next, Media creation Tool will take care untill Windows 10 is downloaded and installed. Hope this article helped you.