Creating Facebook Page is so easy but when it comes to delete it, it becomes an hectic task. If you are willing to Delete Facebook page but not finding a way to delete it, Just follow this article for your solution.
Steps to Delete Facebook Page :
1. Make sure you are the admin of the Facebook page, if not you cannot delete it.
2. Just go to your Facebook Page, Click on the “page settings” on the right top of the page.
3. After clicking on settings, Click on “Remove page” in the settings. Remove page will delte the page permanently. So make sure you really want to delete your Facebook page.
4. After Clicking on Remove page, a pop-up window shows “Permanently delete page”. Click on it. This will delete the page permanently.
5. After clicking on it, pop-up window shows ” Deleting page is permanent. Once you delete a page, you won’t be able to get it back. “. Click on “Delete” to confirm deleting your Facebook page.
Note : Do not open your Facebook page for 14 days to get deleted permanently. You can open your page, to cancel your request to delete it.
That’s it, just follow all the steps and your Facebook page will be deleted. Hope this tutorial helped you to delete your Facebook page. Do let us know in the comments section below.